Saturday, 25 May 2013

EVAN 100 WORDS

Last time we took our holiday in Europe that place was Botanical garden. Inside of it you can see a lot of garden, there are small & big plants, fruits and many other living collection plants. After that we went to a big restaurant for meal. After viewing we visited the mountain just beside the dome garden. We had seen a lot of trees with different type of birds. After walking we sat and rest in garden then we played in the playground with my mom and dad. I hope someday we can visit again the garden with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Evan, exactly 100 words. I am glad you kept trying.It sounds like it was a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ean,
    well done for writing a great 100 word challenge. You have used some great sentence openers like 'inside' and 'last time'. To make this even better try and use some exciting adjectives to give the reader more information.
    I think O would like to vsit this graden,
    from Mrs Duxbury (TEAM 100)

    ReplyDelete