Only once in a lifetime the man saw a large turtel flying.Only once in a
lifetime the man jump so far on the turtel.Only once in a lifetime the man stuck
at a high sky that no body see.Only once in a lifetime the man fly with a large
turtel.After the story: Maybe the turtel was going to their own house with the
man.
Thank you Nurul Farhanah, I think that maybe as you repeat 'Only once in a life time' you could have written it as a poem. Otherwise, remember to start your sentences in different ways.
ReplyDeleteYes it's nearly like a poem if you take a way the last sentences and do like QT put them in lines.
DeleteHi, I enjoyed reading your 5 sentence challenge and I think my favourite part was the repeating of 'only once in a lifetime', it makes the experience sound really special.
ReplyDeleteMaybe next time you could write your 5 sentences as a poem and use the repeating style again. Or you could write it as a paragraph and use different starters for each sentence.
Well done and keep writing. :)