The sky was so peaceful.
Everything moved slowly including the music.
The ship was floating and not moving.
I wish I could fly like the turtles.
I wish I could have an adventure like that.
Everything moved slowly including the music.
The ship was floating and not moving.
I wish I could fly like the turtles.
I wish I could have an adventure like that.
Lovely QT, I really like this.I like the second line best.
ReplyDeleteEven I liked the second line!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a poem to me QT!
ReplyDeleteBut it's not a poem akira
DeleteNext time you should write with connectives because you are nearly the top group;
ReplyDeleteHi, I really enjoyed reading your 5 sentence challenge, it has a calming effect to it. Maybe next time you could make your sentences longer by using similes in your writing...that would be very impressive!
ReplyDeleteFor example; The sky is as peaceful as a silent dream.
What do you think?
Well done and keep writing. :)