The man need to move the huge,long
ship. Then he saw a enormous huge turtle flying. He use the long,thick
rope, then the rope is pulled by the turtle. After that saw another small
turtle. Finally he jump and sit on the turtles back.
Hi Karim, I really enjoyed reading your 5SC. I particularly like how you have tried to vary your sentence starters. Have you tried using -ly words to begin your sentences? I also like to see commas in lists in your sentences. Well done and keep writing. :)
Great work Karim. You have used adjectives and time connectors to make your sentences very interesting. I wonder what will happen next?
ReplyDeleteHi Karim, I really enjoyed reading your 5SC.
ReplyDeleteI particularly like how you have tried to vary your sentence starters. Have you tried using -ly words to begin your sentences?
I also like to see commas in lists in your sentences.
Well done and keep writing. :)