Sunday, 26 May 2013

JUSTIN 5 SENTENCE

In the morning the man was fixing his flying ship.
Then something fell down and he almost cry.
After that he saw a group of flying turtles.
Then he saw one and grab the rope and it was on the turtle's neck but it broke.
In the end he saw a small turtle and he was sad because he need to leave the ship.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Justin, I like how you have told the story. maybe next challenge all your sentences can begin with a different word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justin, I enjoyed reading your 5SC, well done.
    I particularly like the way that you show time moving by using connectives; then, after that, in the end.
    I also like your accurate use of capital letters and full stops.
    Maybe next time, you could use some description to help your readers see a picture in their heads. e.g. In the morning the busy man was fixing his old flying ship.
    Do you think you could do that?
    Well done and keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete