Wednesday, 22 May 2013

KARIM 100 WORDS

Last week, I and my family went to UK to see the new place. Then I’ve never seen that place in my whole life. The place was like a hexagon shape of all the windows. Inside the place was a market, furniture for sale, Lego land and lots of different place. It’s like the Burg Khalifa’s materiel. There are 500 people in the place. It has 3 semi-circles and there are full of plants, trees and grasses. So the place is peaceful and its very shiny place. I’ve said “Oh this place is cool, can we come here later?” Ok” said my Dad.

3 comments:

  1. If only,I can go to UK and see the new place that you said.Where is the place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Eden Project and it is in Cornwall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of that market. See if you can find a different word for 'place' to avoid repeating it too much.

    ReplyDelete