Monday, 27 May 2013

EVAN 5 SENTENCES

The man travelling in the sky using his boat with air balloon.
The man lost his engine so he was stuck in the middle of the clouds.
The man need to get out of the sky.
The man wanted to catch the giant turtle to get away from the boat balloon.
The flying boat was stuck so the man was thinking that he will miss his flying boat so he jumped off the giant turtle.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Evan, very clear sentences. Next time do you think you could start all your sentences in a different way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evan, I enjoyed reading your 5SC this week. I especially liked the way that you used 'so' to help you add more information to your sentences.
    I also liked some of the interesting vocabulary that you have used; travelling, engine, giant, thinking.
    Maybe next time, you could use different words to begin your sentences, -ly words work really well.
    e.g. Nervously, the man travelled in the sky using his boat with an air balloon.

    ReplyDelete