Once in life time there was wooden boat.
And the onwner of the ship was an old man.
Suddenly it got brocken a bit.
The old man got a brown dark.
A huge army of turtls heading to the boat
And the onwner of the ship was an old man.
Suddenly it got brocken a bit.
The old man got a brown dark.
A huge army of turtls heading to the boat
Well done Reema. I really like your last line, what a great way to describe the turtles.
ReplyDeleteHi Reema, I enjoyed reading your 5 sentence challenge, well done. I think my favourite line has to be the last one because you have used fabulous description and I have a picture of the turtles in my head now.
ReplyDeleteMaybe next time you could try that with a few more of your sentences so your readers have pictures in their heads of what you describe.
Well done and keep writing. :)